This position is responsible for maintaining and growing our donor base including cultivating and stewarding relationships with donors and prospects. Responsibilities include developing and implementing a strategy for growing our donor base. This role manages the day-to-day operations of the development function including appeals, acquisition mailings, and other outreach events. It also manages the grant writing process including identifying grant sources, writing applications, tracking process, reporting results, and managing relationships. The person filling this role should stay current on development trends and available tools.
- Learn More about the Development Manager Role If you think you would be a good fit for the position, we would love to hear from you. Download the job profile to better understand the roles, responsibilities, and expectations of the role. Submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail.
In the Office
- Join us for one of our quarterly mailing parties to stuff envelopes and get updates on the work.
- Provide administrative support such as data entry, internet research, data analysis, proofreading, and donor mailings.
- Serve on a committee – Grants, ESPERA, Finance, or Development/Communications.
- Write an article for our eNewsletter.
- Translate documents into or from Spanish.
- Staff an exhibit table with us at conferences around the US.
- Share art, prayers or poems that you’ve created.