Responsible for strategizing, planning, and implementing communications to donors and potential supporters, highlighting the work of our two programs – Mary’s Pence Grants and ESPERA. Manage all communications channels including newsletters, social media, appeals, annual report and brochures and our website. Provide communications support to other functions within the organization. Responsible for public relations and provides support for miscellaneous outreach projects (such as book group, possible podcasts, conference exhibiting, etc.). Provides work direction to an office staff working with social media, graphic design and support for communications function. This is a new position, and we are excited about the opportunities it will create for the organization.
- Learn More about the Communications Manager Role If you think you would be a good fit for the position, we would love to hear from you. Download the job profile to better understand the roles, responsibilities, and expectations of the role. Submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail.
This position is responsible for maintaining and growing our donor base including cultivating and stewarding relationships with donors and prospects. Responsibilities include developing and implementing a strategy for growing our donor base. This role manages the day-to-day operations of the development function including appeals, acquisition mailings, and other outreach events. It also manages the grant writing process including identifying grant sources, writing applications, tracking process, reporting results, and managing relationships. The person filling this role should stay current on development trends and available tools.
- Learn More about the Development Manager Role If you think you would be a good fit for the position, we would love to hear from you. Download the job profile to better understand the roles, responsibilities, and expectations of the role. Submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail.
In the Office
- Join us for one of our quarterly mailing parties to stuff envelopes and get updates on the work.
- Provide administrative support such as data entry, internet research, data analysis, proofreading, and donor mailings.
- Serve on a committee – Grants, ESPERA, Finance, or Development/Communications.
- Write an article for our eNewsletter.
- Translate documents into or from Spanish.
- Staff an exhibit table with us at conferences around the US.
- Share art, prayers or poems that you’ve created.