Mary’s Pence is seeking to add two new board members in the fall. We are looking for volunteers with a passion for our mission, and a commitment to social justice.
Board members meet monthly online, and face to face for an extended weekend approximately once per year. Board members also serve on a committee (Finance, Grants, ESPERA, Nominations, Development and Communications). Committees meet online and time commitment varies.
- Learn More If you’re interested in learning more about serving as a Mary’s Pence board member, download this document to better understand the roles, responsibilities, and expectations of this volunteer position.
- Apply Here If you think you would make a great addition to our board of directors, we would love to hear from you. Download this application and submit via e-mail with a copy of your resume.
In the Office
- Join us for one of our quarterly mailing parties to stuff envelopes and get updates on the work.
- Serve on a committee – Grants, ESPERA, Finance, or Development/Communications.
- Write an article for our eNewsletter.
- Translate documents into or from Spanish.
- Staff an exhibit table with us at conferences around the US.
- Share art, prayers or poems that you’ve created.