Mary’s Pence Grants Program Manager
This role will be responsible for the strategic direction, growth, evaluation and management of the Mary’s Pence Grants program. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for social justice and women’s issues, and for developing relationships and supporting capacity building within small nonprofits.
ESPERA Program Advisor with a Focus on Small Business Development
We are seeking a skilled and experienced person to support increasing business skills for women participants in the ESPERA community lending program in Central America.
In the Office
- Join us for one of our quarterly mailing parties to stuff envelopes and get updates on the work.
- Serve on a committee – Grants, ESPERA, Finance, or Development/Communications.
- Write an article for our eNewsletter.
- Translate documents into or from Spanish.
- Staff an exhibit table with us at conferences around the US.
- Share art, prayers or poems that you’ve created.