We are looking for an Office Coordinator to support staff and manage office procedures.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, especially including updating and using our donor database, and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be a self-starter, well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and varied work.
Download the Office Coordinator position description.
In the Office
- Join us for one of our quarterly mailing parties to stuff envelopes and get updates on the work.
- Serve on a committee – Grants, ESPERA, Finance, or Development/Communications.
- Write an article for our eNewsletter.
- Translate documents into or from Spanish.
- Staff an exhibit table with us at conferences around the US.
- Share art, prayers or poems that you’ve created.