Mary’s Pence is seeking an office coordinator to support staff and manage office procedures. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and varied work.
In the Office
- Join us for one of our quarterly mailing parties to stuff envelopes and get updates on the work.
- Serve on a committee – Grants, ESPERA, Finance, or Development/Communications.
- Write an article for our eNewsletter.
- Translate documents into or from Spanish.
- Staff an exhibit table with us at conferences around the US.
- Share art, prayers or poems that you’ve created.